Type: Completed Demos & Evaluation Reports
This demonstration is a 2-year demonstration mandated under Section 702 of the MMA for Medicare beneficiaries in Colorado, Massachusetts, and Missouri. The purpose of the demonstration is to study the benefits and cost of allowing Medicare beneficiaries with severe, chronic conditions to be deemed homebound for the purposes of remaining eligible for Medicare home health services even though they leave home more than would be allowed under the usual Medicare rules.
- Summary [PDF, 21KB]
- Legislative Language [PDF, 20KB]
- Beneficiary Brochure [PDF, 272KB]
- December 2004 Dialog Agenda [PDF, 32KB]
- December 2004 Dialog Call-In [PDF, 11KB]
- Final Report on the Evaluation and Recommendations on Demonstration Project to Clarify the Definition of Homebound [PDF, 1MB]