Type: Open Solicitation Demonstration
The Independence at Home Demonstration, authorized by Section 3024 of the Affordable Care Act, will test a service delivery model that utilizes physician and nurse practitioner directed primary care teams to provide services to certain Medicare beneficiaries in their homes.
We have done our best to make these documents accessible to all Americans, per Section 508. If you are having trouble accessing or using these documents, please contact the IAH email box at IndependenceAtHomeDemo@cms.hhs.gov and we will assist you.
For additional information, please contact the following mailbox resource: IndependenceAtHomeDemo@cms.hhs.gov.
- Fact Sheet (Updated March 2014) [PDF, 24KB]
- IAH Solicitation [PDF, 83KB]
- IAH Application [ZIP, 32KB]
- IAH Frequently Asked Questions [PDF, 328KB]
- IAH Additional Frequently Asked Questions [PDF, 17KB]
- IAH Press Release [PDF, 70KB]
- Open Door Forum Slides [PDF, 66KB]
- Open Door Forum Transcript [PDF, 153KB]