The purpose of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' Hispanic Grant Program is to implement Hispanic American health services research activities to meet the needs of diverse CMS beneficiary populations. This is the 17th year for the grant program. The grant program is designed to:
- Encourage health services researchers to pursue research issues which impact Hispanic Medicare, Medicaid, and SCHIP health disparities issues,
- conduct outreach activities to apprise Hispanic researchers of funding availability to conduct research related issues affecting Hispanic American communities to expand the pool of applicants applying for such grants,
- assist CMS in implementing its mission focusing on health care quality and improvement for its beneficiaries,
- support extramural research in health care capacity development activities for the Hispanic American communities,
- promote research that will be aimed at developing a better understanding of health care services issues pertaining to Hispanic Americans, and
- foster an network for communication and collaboration regarding Hispanic health care issues.
More information is provided in the Additional Information section below.
- Hispanic Health Services Research Grant Program 2015 Announcement (PDF)
- Hispanic Health Services Research Grant Program 2015 Announcement Briefing (PDF)
- Hispanic Health Services Research Grant Program 2015 Application Guidelines Checklist (PDF)
- Hispanic Health Services Research Grant Program 2015 Terms and Conditions (PDF)