The CMS Innovation Center (Innovation Center) will be hosting a webinar on September 20, 2022 from 3:30 p.m - 4:30 p.m. ET about the Center’s approach to testing models and innovations that support person-centered care. Liz Fowler, the Innovation Center Director, will provide opening and closing remarks. The webinar will cover the following topics:
- How the “Strategy Refresh” is building a more person-centered health system
- How Innovation Center model tests will incorporate patient perspectives across the life cycle of models to ensure patient needs are met
- How patient-reported outcome measures will be leveraged in models to better measure patient experience and outcomes
Webinar: CMS Innovation Center's Approach to Person-Centered Care - Engaging with Beneficiaries, Measuring what Matters
Tuesday, September 20, 2022
3:30 - 4:30 p.m. ET
How to Join:
Registration is open.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Attendees may submit written comments or questions before the webinar via the registration page or during the session in the Q&A window. Please indicate if you would prefer not to have your comments read or wish to remain anonymous.
For more information about the CMS Innovation Center’s new strategy and the future of value-based care:
- Visit the CMS Innovation Center Strategic Direction webpage, which includes materials from past events and more
- Read the CMS Innovation Center Strategy FAQs
- See the CMS Innovation Center Strategy Refresh At-a-Glance document
- Read the Center’s white paper: Driving Health System Transformation - A Strategy for the CMS Innovation Center’s Second Decade
- Visit the About the CMS Innovation Center webpage, for a video explaining how our models test new ways to provide better, more affordable care